Trust that we care
At Koality Home Kleaning we want the best workers and are willing to pay you competitively for it! Be your own boss, work the hours you want, and be treated like family!
We have a training period where all cleaning contractors work closely with the owners to learn tricks of the trade. Many factors make this training period vary from worker to worker. We want to ensure you are a good fit for our team and that you know how to perform in the “koality” way!
Once the training period is over you will receive a raise and begin working jobs both on your own and with other cleaning contractors. Our company guarantees workers who are on time and who know how to work hard, so these are important attributes in our contractors. We look to promote from within to fill leadership positions. These positions include additional perks, including higher pay. Your performance determines your eligibility for these higher positions!
Please read through the information below and fill out the application with your resume to apply:
- All miles traveled for work are tax exempt. Be sure to keep track of these miles to write them off during the following tax season. We strive to keep your drive time to a minimum, but it is a necessary part of the job.
- We do provide you with some of the supplies you need initially, and most of the rest of the supplies are things you probably already have.
- You choose your own hours. There is no minimum or maximum hour requirement. You may work as few or as many as you wish. You are a contractor, not an employee, which gives you perfect control over your schedule. We work with your availability and set you up with jobs that suit you. (Please note that the more available and willing to accept jobs you are, the more hours we will be able to offer you. We are limited by what job requests we receive).
- We offer a professional and friendly work environment.
- We offer competitive pay.
- Our hours of operation are typically 8am – 8pm, 7 days per week. You choose how many hours you would like to work within those times.
- You must be a hard, fast worker! You must be able to maintain stamina for an entire day.
- You must have reliable transportation and an understanding that we travel to different homes and businesses for work.
- You must have a reliable smartphone with GPS capabilities and access to a working email account.
- A clean cut appearance is a must! Facial piercings must be removed for duration of jobs.
- Cannot be allergic to pets or dust in a way that affects your ability to work.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must have a clean record and good morals.
- You need to have an eye for detail! We are there to clean people’s homes even better than they can themselves! The customer’s satisfaction lies in those details!
- Experience is a definite plus and will likely reduce your training time, but is not necessary. We will train you. You must possess a good work ethic and be a fast learner.
- Must take direction and constructive criticism well and be willing to work on areas of weakness to improve performance.
- Must be good with time management and communication.
Please complete the form below to apply: